poems & codes press kit
Developer: Hero Game Co LLC
Release Date: TBA 2023
Platforms: PC / Mac / Linux, Steam, itch.io
Genre: Casual, Puzzle, Educational
Regular Price: $9.99
Decode a vast and varied collection of curated poetry, where each poem is encrypted using one of the world's oldest codes: the substitution cipher. Use your knowledge of the English language to decrypt over 400 interconnected poem excerpts, with each cipher inspiring the next to come.
Like what you decoded? Read the entire poem in-game and download each poet's anthology online 100% FREE--direct links included! 10% of all profits go to Project Gutenberg, an online library of over 60,000 free ebooks.
- OVER 400 CIPHERS: decode a vast and varied collection of public domain poetry
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH: players can pick a keyword to inspire their next cipher or simply explore at random, giving everyone a unique play experience
- DIVE DEEPER: each poet's anthology is only one click away and completely free!
- DARK OR LIGHT: choose between night or sunlight mode, each with a gorgeous watercolor design
- SIT BACK & RELAX: enjoy no timers, no penalties, and four difficulty settings to choose from
- SHARE THE LOVE OF POETRY: 10% of all profits go to Project Gutenberg, an online library of over 60,000 free ebooks
Hero Game Co is a husband, wife, and corgi team based in Tennessee.
Everything we do is for our beloved dog. Seriously--he's very demanding.
Art & Design
Art & Design
Enrique Garcia Cota
Enrique Garcia Cota & Tanner Rogalsky
2dengine & Phil, grump, and garry